Adobo Pate is a unique type of adobo as it is not a dish, but it is an appetizer that can put on bread. It’s simple, delicious and easy to make.
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 lb kilo chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 lb liempo, cut into pieces
- 0.5 lbs chicken liver
- 0.5 lbs kilo pork liver, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup Maggi Savor, Classic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 sachet
- 8g Maggi Magic Sarap
- 1/4 cup crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 250 ml Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 10 cloves roasted garlic with oil
How to make Adobo Pate?
- In a pot, combine chicken, pork, liver, vinegar, Maggi Savor Classic, Maggi Magic Sarap and garlic.
- Cook uncovered until boiling.
- Lower the heat and simmer while covered until meats are tender.
- Strain sauce and set aside for use during frying.
- In a large pan, heat the oil.
- Pan-fry the chicken, pork and liver until golden brown.
- Pour in the sauce and simmer with the browned meats until sauce is almost dry.
- Remove bones of chicken and pork. Set aside.
- Run the pork, chicken, and liver in a food processor until pureed.
- Add cream cheese, NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream, and roasted garlic.
- When well blended, transfer into containers and chill.