This Chicken Adobo with Potatoes are just like the traditional chicken adobo, but this time a slice of potatoes are being added. Chicken Adobo with Potatoes is very easy to cook you just have to follow the direction below.
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 10-12 cloves of garlic, chopped coarsely
- 1 large or 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4-5 yukon gold potatoes, quartered
How to cook Chicken Adobo With Potatoes?
- Layer all the ingredients except potatoes in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the sauce has reduced but not dried out yet.
- Serve over steamed rice
- Pour sauce over rice for flavor.