Serves 2-3 people
- 1 whole chicken
- olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 whole black pepper cloves
- 3 dried bay leaves
- soy sauce(1 cup )
- vinegar(1 cup )
How to make Chicken Adobo Without Marinating?
- Cut the chicken into eighths
- Use the lemon to scrub the chicken parts
- Rub some salt into the chicken
- Chop the garlic
- Heat oil and add all of the garlic
- Cook until garlic is lightly browned.
- Add chicken and saute until the chicken begins to tenderize.
- Add ground black pepper, whole black pepper cloves, bay leaves, soy sauce, and vinegar
- Simmer for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over steamed rice.