Pork Adobo is Philippine’s National Dish. This Traditional Pork Adobo Recipe is easy to make just put the pork and add the ingredients such as vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, etc. and simmer it.
Serves 2-3 people
- 500 grams of pork cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 head garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
How to cook Traditional Pork Adobo Recipe?
- Brown the pork.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorn and water.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 20 mins.
- When the juice is absorbed, add another cup of water.
- Cover and let simmer until pork becomes tender.
- Serve over steamed rice.